A good night’s sleep energizes and motivates us to make the most of our day. However, using the wrong pillow can lead to neck and back pain, both of which negatively impact the quality of life. If you want to wake up well-rested each day, then purchasing good pillows that provide good support and alignment is a necessity.
Sleeping on the wrong pillow can lead to the following:
- Neck stiffness
- Neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Desk herniation
In order to reduce your risk of developing any of these conditions, we’ve provided a list of the top 6 best pillows for sleeping in India.
BEST PILLOWS IN INDIA
1. Sleespsia Memory Foam Pillow
With a unique design and a core of premium quality memory foam, this pillow offers great comfort and support. Despite a plush and modern design, this pillow is affordable and durable.
Here are the benefits of Sleepsia’s shredded memory foam pillow:
- Moldable: Memory foam, because of its viscoelasticity, can mold according to the shape of your body and provide consistent support even if you keep changing sleeping positions.
- Cooling Gel: In contrast to traditional pillows that store body heat, this pillow contains a cooling gel that prevents the pillow from storing heat, keeping it cool throughout the night.
- Durable: Premium quality memory foam used in this pillow retains its shape for as long as it lasts. So these pillows usually last for more than 5 years.
- Ergonomic: With a focus on design that maximizes support for the cervical spine, this pillow prevents and relieves the symptoms of neck pain.
If you’re looking for a firm pillow that provides good support and helps to maintain proper alignment of the spine, then you should go for this pillow.
2. Wakefit Hollow Fiber Pillow
Offering a fluffy and firm feeling, Wakefit hollow fiber pillows come with a 3-month warranty. These pillows are adjustable as well, but they don’t contain memory foam.
Here are the benefits of the Wakefit hollow fiber pillow:
- Good Quality: The fabric used in this pillow is of premium quality.
- Fluffy and medium-firm: This pillow is medium firm, making it perfect for both side and back sleepers. However, side sleepers may prefer a firmer pillow than this one.
- Washable: Just like the previous one, this pillow is machine washable. But it must be washed at a light setting.
- Adjustable: Because of its hollow core, you can stuff in or remove fiber fill to alter the height.
And you can only get the pillow replaced and that too within 3 days from receiving it.
3. Sleepsia Orthopaedic Memory Foam Pillow
Although this pillow isn’t adjustable, it contains cooling gel, which keeps the pillow cool and relieves symptoms of night sweat. As an orthopedic pillow, this one is great for people suffering from neck pain.
Benefits of Sleepsia orthopedic memory foam pillows include:
- Cooling Gel: The best feature of this pillow is the cooling gel, which prevents the pillow from storing heat from the body. This keeps the pillow cool.
- Moldable: With a core of memory foam, this pillow conforms to the shape of your head and neck and provides good support.
- Ergonomic Design: With a design that maximizes support to the cervical spine, this pillow is great for people suffering from chronic neck pain.
While it contains memory foam, this orthopedic pillow is designed to provide relief from chronic neck pain.
4. Mojorest Cervical Memory Foam Pillow
Another cervical pillow with an ergonomic design that maximizes support to the neck, the Mojorest cervical memory foam pillow is eco-friendly and made with high-quality material.
Benefits of Mojorest cervical memory foam pillow include:
- Additional Support for Neck: Sufferers of chronic neck pain should go for this pillow, as it provides extra support to the cervical spine.
- Memory Foam: Like some other pillows in this list, this one also contains memory foam; however it does not have cooling gel.
- Premium-Quality: When it comes to quality and durability, Mojorest always delivers. With premium-quality memory foam, this pillow will last you for many years to come.
Go for this pillow if you have frequent neck stiffness or chronic neck pain.
5. Sleepyhead Pillow
With treated microfiber at their core, these pillows are allergy-free, soft, and supportive. And because of a breathable design, this pillow regulates temperature quite well and stays cool.
Benefits of Sleepyhead microfiber pillows include:
- Treated: These microfiber pillows have been treated to ensure that they don’t cause any allergy.
- Supportive, yet soft: Despite being supporting, these pillows are soft, and you won’t feel like you’re sleeping on a rock.
- Mesh Fabric: The mesh fabric used in this pillow creates a breathable effect, which minimizes heat and reduces bacterial growth.
Although this pillow has a height of 7+ inches, it is so soft that your head sinks in comfortably, and structures such as neck get complete support.
6. Ultra Soft Body Pillow
Body pillows are perfect for pregnant women. Spanning from end to end of your body, these pillows provide comfort and enable you to change position easily.
Benefits of Ultra Soft body pillows include:
- Full Body Support: By conforming to the shape of your body, these pillows provide support to all the delicate structures.
- Suitable for Everyone: Although generally used by pregnant women, these pillows are perfect for everyone and support all sleeping positions.
- Medium-firm: This pillow feels plush and supports the neck perfectly
If you’re looking for the perfect pillow that’ll accompany your pregnancy, then go for an Ultra Soft body pillow.
Conclusion (The Best Pillow is Sleepsia)
Finding a pillow that provides great comfort and support may be difficult. If you find it arduous to make a final choice, then simply go for a memory foam pillow, which provides adjustability. Otherwise, choose according to your preference from the aforementioned list.