Tailbone Pillow: Why You Should Get One Right Now
Neck pain is one of the most common complaints that people have, and it can be really tough to figure out what’s causing it. But don’t worry – with the help of a tailbone pillow, you can finally put an end to your neck pain woes!
What is a Tailbone Pillow?
A tailbone pillow is a type of pillow that is specifically designed to help alleviate pain and pressure in the lower back and pelvis. Tailbone pillows are made from memory foam, which conforms to the contours of your body, and they are often filled with buckwheat hulls, which help to promote better sleep.
Tailbone pillows are often recommended by chiropractors as a way to relieve back pain, sciatica, and other symptoms. They can also be helpful for people who have trouble sleeping on their backs because they create a more even distribution of weight throughout the body.
If you are experiencing pain in your lower back or pelvis, a Tailbone pillow may be the solution for you. If you are unsure if a Tailbone pillow is right for you, please consult with your doctor or chiropractor.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Tailbone Pillow?
There are many benefits to using a Tailbone Pillow. Some of the benefits include:
- Reduced Back Pain
- Improved Sleep Quality
- Better Posture
- Tailbone Pain Relief
- Tailbone Pain Prevention
- Reduced Stress Levels
- Improved Range of Motion
- Greater Comfort
How Do I Choose The Right Tailbone Cushion For Me?
There are so many tailbone cushions on the market, it can be hard to choose the right one. Here are five tips to help you decide:
- Choose a cushion that is the right size for your body. Most tailbone cushions are designed to fit a specific body shape, so be sure to find one that is tailored to your measurements.
- Consider your sleeping style. A lot of people sleep on their sides and use their tails as pillows, so a tailbone cushion that is soft and conforms to your body will be more comfortable. Some people prefer a firmer cushion, however, and this is okay too. Just make sure it doesn’t feel too hard or uncomfortable when you lie down on it.
- Think about your needs during sleep. Do you want a cushion that helps distribute pressure evenly across your entire back or do you need one that relieves pain specifically in your tailbone area?
- Check out reviews and ratings before making a purchase. It can be helpful to read customer reviews before making any purchase decisions because they can give you an idea of what other people have thought about the product. And if there are any issues with the cushion, be sure to read those as well.
- Ask your doctor if a tailbone cushion is right for you. If you have any health concerns or injuries that could be aggravated by pressure on your tailbone, your doctor may recommend that you try a different type of cushion.
How To Use A Coccyx Pillow
If you’ve ever had a headache, you know how debilitating they can be. If you’ve ever had neck or back pain, you know how difficult it can be to find relief. But according to Coccyx Pillow founder, Brooke Magnanti, these pains aren’t just localized to one area – they’re also related to our tails bone.
The coccyx (or tailbone) is the final bone in our spinal column and sits just above our anus. According to Magnanti, when we sit improperly for long periods of time or tilt our heads forward excessively, the pressure on our tailbone can cause chronic pain in that area. That’s where a Coccyx Pillow comes in – it helps distribute the weight evenly across your entire back so that you can get relief from your pain more quickly.
If you’re interest in incorporating a Coccyx Pillow into your daily routine, here’s how to do it:
- Sit with your feet flat on the ground and your spine straightened out.
- Place a pillow between your legs and place another pillow behind your head.
- Lean back against the pillows until your upper body forms a90-degree angle with the ground.
- Hold your breath and hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Inhale slowly and exhale through your mouth. Stretching your body in the opposite direction of the bend you made in step four.
- Hold this position for another 30 seconds.
- Slowly release your arms and legs from the pillow positions, allowing your body to relax into its new position.
- Repeat steps 2-7 as needed to achieve relief from back pain or headaches.
How Does a Coccyx Cushion Work?
Tailbone cushions can help to reduce pain and inflammation in the tailbone area, which is a common source of discomfort. They work by supporting the tailbone and providing a comfortable place to rest your head and neck. Tailbone cushions are also adjustable, allowing you to find the optimum position for relief.
If you are experiencing significant pain or discomfort in the tailbone area, a tailbone cushion may be a helpful remedy.
To use a coccyx cushion, first locate the tailbone area. It is typically located below the navel and behind the buttocks. Next, position the cushion so that it supports the tailbone and rests comfortably against your lower back. You may need to adjust the cushion for optimum comfort.
If you have ever suffered from lower back pain, then you know that it can be a tremendous challenge to get comfortable and get some sleep. That’s where the tailbone pillow comes in. Not only does this pillow help support your lower back while you are sleeping. But it also helps to compress your spine, which can help relieve pressure on the nerves that supply your back with pain signals. If you suffer from chronic low back pain, then I would strongly recommend investing in a tailbone pillow so that you can finally get some restorative sleep.